|Town||Post Office Dates||Additional Information|
|Aetna||1885-1946||It was located near the southwestern corner of the county in Aetna Township, It was connected by a stage line with Lake City, which was the most convenient railroad station. In 1910, it was a trading center for the neighborhood, had a money order post office, and a population of 25. It was about 30 miles from Medicine Lodge.|
|Belinda||1882||The post office was open for less than four months.|
|Deerhead||1885-1923||Located in Deerhead Township, in Indian Creek Valley. Lake City, ten miles north on the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railroad, was the nearest railroad station. In 1910, it had a money order post office, was the trading center for a large agricultural district, and was the headquarters of the Ranchmen’s Telephone Company. It was about 20 miles west of Medicine Lodge.|
|Eagle||1890-1908||It was situated in the forks of Little Mule Creek in Elwood Township, about 12 miles southwest of Medicine Lodge, the most convenient railroad station. After the post office closed, mail was delivered from Lasswell.|
|Elsea||1904-1905||The post office’s order of change was rescinded.|
|Enon||1885-1904||It was located about 14 miles east of Medicine Lodge and four miles from Sharon, which was the nearest railroad station. After its post office closed, mail was received by rural delivery through the post office at Attica.|
|Kling||1908-1920||It was on the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railroad 25 miles west of Medicine Lodge.|
|Lake City||1873-1993||Located in Lake City township, on the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railroad 18 miles northwest of Medicine Lodge. In 1910, it had several business establishments, including a bank, and there was a daily stage to Deerhead and Aetna. At that time, it had telegraph and express offices, a money order post office, and a population of 250.|
|Lasswell||1905-1931||Named for Allen B. Lasswell, postmaster. It was located in Eagle Township, 12 miles southwest of Medicine Lodge, the nearest shipping point. In 1910, it had a general store, blacksmith shop, a money order post office, and a population of 25.|
|Lola||1875-1878||The post office moved to Springvale.|
|Mumford||1885-1906||It was located about ten miles northeast of Medicine Lodge. When the post office closed, it received its mail by rural delivery from Nashville, Kingman County, which was six miles north, and the nearest railroad station.|
Blackmar, Frank W.; Kansas: A Cyclopedia of State History, Vol I; Standard Publishing Company, Chicago, IL 1912.
Cutler, William G; History of Kansas; A. T. Andreas, Chicago, IL, 1883.
Kansas Post Office History